Key Stage 4 Summary of Results
St. David’s Centre
- Students at KS4 have recorded Average Point Scores (APS) of 142 (2012/13) and 202 (2013/14) and 158 (2014/15) and 177 (2015/16) over the last 4 years.
- Students are generally performing in line with their potential, with 76% in English and 86% in Maths making expected or better than expected progress during 2015-2016.
- 100% of students gained accreditation in Maths last summer with 7 Entry Level and 4 Functional Skills passes in addition to the 14 gaining GCSE (this compared to 86% in 2015).
- 100% of students gained accreditation in English with 8 Entry Level and 1 Functional Skills passes in addition to the 17 gaining GCSE (this compared to 93% in 2015).
- At Key Stages 1, 2 and 3, all pupils, after receiving educational support from HHTT, were able to reintegrate back into their host school successfully.
- Key Stage 4 pupils entered for GCSE exams all passed with A*-D/G grades, with over 80% achieving A*-B grades through their home school or HHTT.
- Key Stage 4 pupils unable to achieve GCSE’s were successful when offered alternative accreditation including Functional Skills Mathematics and English, and BTEC Vocational Awards.
Key Stage 3 Summaries – Progress and Attainment
Click on the links below to open PDF documents for each subject area: